Note: this link opens in a new window
1. Click on the "Sign-In Register" button at the top.
2. Click on the "Register" Button
3. The drop down should say "Gateway" if not, choose the Gateway option and fill out the form.
4. Once you are registered/logged in you should see a search box in the upper right hand corner. Type in the subject you are searching. OR go back to the "Nursing Test Prep Section and click on the type of Nursing Test Prep materials that are relevant to you.
5. You should see the available tests on the results page.
The LearningExpress suite of highly-acclaimed eLearning solutions provides interactive tutorials, practice tests, e-books, flashcards and articles for academic skill-building, standardized test preparation, career development and more. These award-winning learning tools are available through multiple online platforms designed to help students and professionals achieve their educational and career goals.
The database is free for Gateway Library users, but you must register an account so that the software can track your progress. Here are instructions from their website on how to register.
You must first click on the button below to access Learning Express Library. Then follow the directions below.
From a computer within your provider institution, simply click the “Sign In/Register” from the upper right side of the blue horizontal navigation bar at the top of any page of the site. Click the “Register” button to register as a new user, verify your institution and enter your information in the required fields, and then click “Register.”
From a computer outside of your provider institution’s network (such as from home), you must first register as a New User from the custom, authenticated EBSCO LearningExpress link on your library’s website. Missing this New User step may result in a registration error message. For future visits, simply sign in as a Returning User with your email address as your username and the password you created at registration.